From our fields in Italy, a line of vegetables that have been carefully selected, processed and individually frozen in order to ensure correct portioning and avoid waste.
• Cauliflower florets: cooking time 14-16 minutes.
• Broccoli florets: 3-5 minutes
• Ultra-fine green beans: 7-9 minutes
• Ultra-fine peas: 5-7 minutes
• Individually frozen spinach leaves: 2-3 minutes
• Asparagus spears: 7-8 minutes.
Cooking instructions: defrosting not necessary. Pour the product into boiling water, add a pinch of salt and, when it starts to boil again, cook for the indicated time. Drain and use the product as you wish.
• Champignon Mushrooms
Defrosting not necessary. Pour the mushrooms into the frying pan with a drizzle of oil, add a pinch of salt and cook for about 6-7 minutes, making sure you stir the product from time to time.
Eco-friendly bag: compostable and can be thrown into the food waste bin.